Covid 19 Updates
Israel cancels red countries, reopens its skies
As of January 9, 2022, vaccinated and recovered non-Israeli tourists from all countries will be allowed to enter Israel. The government decided to lift the travel ban and open the skies fully. By midnight January 6, 2022 all former Red list countries will move to the Orange list.
It is important to note that arrival to Israel is via Ben Gurion Airport Only. Arrival via land borders is not possible at the moment. Land Crossing from Israel to Egypt or Jordan can be coordinated
The following forms are mandatory to be able to board a flight to Israel:
Travelers must be fully vaccinated with WHO approved vaccine with validity of 180 days from the day they depart Israel.
Before departure to Israel:
- Negative PCR test prior to departure
- Entry Statement: You need to fill out and submit the form within 24 hours before the flight, the earlier the better. Without a complete form, you will not be allowed to board the flight or and border control will not let you through.
here you will need to upload an approved digital vaccination or recovery certificate (EU countries, UK, and others) and receive an approval to travel boarding the flight. This approval should be automatic.
Upon arrival to Israel:
- Undergo PCR Test at the airport, the results will come out within 2 – 6 hours. The group is to be quarantined at the hotel until results are received.
- Tourists can pre-purchase the PCR test prior to arrival, it is cheaper and will make things go faster at the airport. Using this link https://testngo.femi.com/en/sign-in
The cost for the Prepaid PCR Test is $25 per person
We can prepay the test for everyone and send you the voucher by email
Prior to departure from Israel:
- Undergo PCR test if required by the airline or country of destination, two options:
- At a testing station at the cost of $35 per person, results within 24 hours
- Hotel On-Site Testing, healthcare professional will be ordered to arrive at the hotel to administer the tests to the group members/individuals. The cost will range between $65 to $100 per person depending on how many passengers will need to take the test, the location and on which part of the day..
We are providing a special insurance coverage for Covid- 19 in order to protect our travelers against Covid-related problems during their tour with us. Contact us for more details.
We will update you with any changes to the above regulations, please feel free to contact us for any assistance.
We at Overseas Travel are looking forward to hosting you soon in the Holy Land and our team is ready to answer any question that you may have.